Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday Confessions


I'm linking up with Jess from The Newly for confessions on this Thursday before break.

|| With 2 days before our February break, I'm not feeling the productivity
|| I've started a body challenge at my gym and it's day 2 and I'm dying... I need some chips and chocolate
|| We have a "walking taco bar" provided by the 2nd and 3rd grade teams which consists of individual bags of doritos chips topped with taco meat, lettuce, cheese and sour cream. Clearly it doesn't fit with my meal plan so I've been creating excuses to avoid going into the teacher's lounge. Out of sight, out of mind right?
|| S and I are going backpacking this weekend and I can't wait. 
|| I'm so exhausted- partially because of the low carb diet my trainer has me on and partially because S has class 2 nights a week and I wait up for him to get home
|| I suck at meal planning and making sure I have enough food for this fitness challenge
|| I'm not signing up for the CrossFit open this year... never again! 2 years ago was enough for me
|| K had her baby and I can't wait to go meet and snuggle with my precious Bruce baby
|| It's KC's bday and I'm a horrible friend and can't make dinner with her tonight nor manis/pedis this weekend. I feel like a horrible friend!
|| I love my Wednesday text date night with my sister... gotta keep a running commentary to each other on Pretty Little Liars
|| I love Pretty Little Liars and the Bachelor/Bachelorette
|| I'm off for a week next week and I can't wait. I plan to be slightly productive and get meals prepped, laundry done and the baskets of clean clothes folded, but I also plan to sit outside in the sun and read as much as possible.
|| I read the Divergent series in a week and as much as I loved it, I was very sad about the ending of the series
|| I should be prepping for my counseling session with my favorite kiddo and yet I'm doing this instead.
|| I love all the kiddos I work with my my little one with Autism is probably my favorite.
|| I know WAY more about Minecraft than I ever wanted to... thanks to working at an elementary school
|| It's 82 degrees outside so I'm going to move my counseling sessions outside... because warm sun.
|| I'm supposed to run after work with some friends and every time we meet we swear we're going to run and we always end up walking and talking the whole time... and I'm okay with that!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment